A Very Modest Cottage and GiVeWaY


A Very Modest Cottage
by Tereasa Surratt
Hearst Books / Sterling Publishing
April 2010
ISBN: 978-1-58816-797-2

averymodestcottage


My Review: I read this little book, cover-to-cover. I was so touched to know that the author, Tereasa Surratt felt the same nostalgic feelings about cottages as I do. I had a kindred spirit connection while reading this book.  My favorite part of the book was reading the story of how her brother and husband traveled by trailer with this little cottage, across two states. You will also love the photos included in this book. They tell a their own story complimented by Tereasa's words.

This is a story of a love affair with a house, its past and now future.  This book would make a great gift for anyone buying their first home, anyone who loves to restore/remodel or anyone who loves cottages!

5 STARS

~Giveaway~

Thank you Anwesha (Sterling Publishing) for the opportunity to giveaway a copy of this special book. 

How to enter (any of these entries will work):

1. Leave me a comment with your email address. +1
2. Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway. Leave me a comment that you did ("..a love affair w/a cottage.."#bookreview A Very Modest Cottage by Tereasa Surratt http://bit.ly/b3x2F9 @SterlingBooks @beachbrights). +2
3. Open to US/Canada Only, No PO Boxes.
4. Contest ends Wed. April 30th.

~XOXO~

Check these out:

No comments:

Post a Comment