Window Boxes Indoors and Out

windowboxescover


Window Boxes Indoors & Out
by James Cramer & Dean Johnson
Storey Publishing
ISBN-13: 978-1-58017-518-0

WindowBox_0002

My Review: I am a big fan if window boxes. I currently have them in my home. So, I naturally was drawn to this book and it did not disappoint. I loved the creativity and originality of this book. I can't wait to try some of the 100 projects and planting ideas in my own window boxes.  The book is organized very smart. It is divided into 6 basic chapters revolving around the seasons:


Groundwork
Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter
Source Guide


WindowBox_0001


WindowBox_0004

In addition to stunning pictures and design inspiration, this book offers practical advice for plant care and several design tutorials.  I love this book and so will you! In fact, I love this book so much, I am giving away a copy to one lucky commenter!

5/5 stars

WindowBox

From the Publisher: Window box gardens are beautiful on a windowsill, but displayed in unexpected places they add four-season style and color all around the home. Authors Cramer and Johnson offer dozens of inventive ideas for container gardens to enjoy every month of the year. More than 200 exquisite color photographs highlight the range of seasonal plants and innovative containers. Project instructions, care tips, and source listings round out the how-to pages.


WindowBox_0003

Resource Links:
Amazon
YouTube
Storey Publishing

WindowBox_0007

~Giveaway~

Now for the GIVEAWAY!! Storey Publishing has graciously offered one lucky commenter a copy of Window Boxes. How to enter (any of these entries will work):

1. Leave me a comment with your email address.
2. Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway. Leave me a comment that you did (include @beachbrights & @storeypub).
3. Open to US/Canada Only, No PO Boxes.
4. Contest ends Wed. April 7th.

~XOXO~

**Thank you Alee for the opportunity to review & give!**

No comments:

Post a Comment